IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service
Below we offer some definitions of standard IaaS, but you should know that EnNube.com has at your disposal world-class platforms that combine high performance, very high availability, resilience and other characteristics that guarantee the continuity of your business, and You can use everything as a service, paying only for what you consume. This is the opportunity to be a small or medium business with access to big business technologies.
IaaS: How help SMEs to be Resilient and Growth your Clients
1. Cost Savings: IaaS providers allow SMEs to rent computing infrastructure on-demand, which eliminates the need for SMEs to invest in costly hardware and software. This enables SMEs to focus on their core business operations and reduce their overall IT costs. The cost savings can be passed onto clients, which can make SMEs more competitive and attract new clients.
2. Scalability: IaaS providers offer SMEs the ability to scale up or down their computing resources on-demand. This is particularly useful for SMEs that have seasonal or fluctuating demands. The ability to scale up quickly can help SMEs take on new clients and expand their services.
3. Geographic Reach: IaaS providers offer SMEs access to data centers and computing resources in different geographic locations. This enables SMEs to expand their reach and offer their services to clients in different regions. With IaaS, SMEs can establish a global presence without having to invest in costly IT infrastructure.
4. Security: IaaS providers typically offer robust security measures to protect their clients' data and infrastructure. SMEs that use IaaS can benefit from the same level of security as larger organizations. This can help SMEs gain the trust of new clients and be resilient against cyber threats.
5. Disaster Recovery: IaaS providers typically offer disaster recovery services, which can help SMEs recover quickly from an unexpected outage or disaster. This can help SMEs maintain their operations and minimize downtime, which can help retain existing clients and attract new ones.
In summary, IaaS can help SMEs gain new clients and be resilient today and in the future by providing cost savings, scalability, geographic reach, security, and disaster recovery. These benefits can help SMEs remain competitive and grow their business in the long-term.